Access to and use of 'the website' (flintham-museum.org.uk) is provided by The Flintham Society ('the owner' or 'we') subject to the following terms and conditions.
By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms and conditions, you must not access or use the website.
The owner may alter these terms and conditions at any time by publishing changes on the website. Please review the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are published means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as amended.
- The owner shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, the Flintham Society, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the images, text and graphics contained in 'the website' (flintham-museum.org.uk) are the copyright of The Flintham Society.
- You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if they are explicitly for your own personal use and are not to be publicly reproduced.
- Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of the website remains the property of The Flintham Society and is copyright with all rights reserved.