The Flintham Museum

The Robert Thoroton School, Flintham, Nottinghamshire

The Robert Thoroton School opened in 1950. The school was situated in ex-RAF huts in Flintham woods. This photograph shows one of the first classes in 1950 with their form teacher, Barrie Ellis (on the right), and the head teacher, Mr Beard.

Back to LHI Projects

Copyright © The Flintham Society 2006 All rights reserved
Terms of Use  Copyright   Privacy
Page updated 16-Oct-2013